Today is world day of photography
The World day of photography It is celebrated annually to 19 of August.
Origin of data
The celebration of the date comes from the invention of the Daguerreotype, a photographic process developed by Louis Daguerre in 1837.
Later, in January 1839, the French Academy of Sciences announced the Daguerreotype's invention and the 19 August of the same year the French Government considered Daguerre's invention as a gift “free to the world”.
Other photographic process – the calotype, also invented in 1839 by William Fox Talbot, the year of 1839 as the year of the invention of photography.
Celebrate the date
In the world of photography take place several initiatives to celebrate the date, as for example, workshops, Photo Marathon, competitions and lectures. The World of photography is in celebration of the art of shooting. Since the amateur photographer to professional, on this day the goal is to revive the love for photography. The photo serves to immortalize moments, to keep souvenirs, to tell stories in pictures, without words, to show a personal way of seeing the world or simply to give pleasure to the photographer.
- Shooting is to raise a moment to eternity.
- Photograph is freeze a moment of life.
- Photography is the art of memories and celebration of human life.
- Certain things live forever, If they are photographed.
- Photograph is to see the world through another perspective.
- Photography has changed the way we see the world.
EXAMPLES OF PHOTOGRAPHS
Source of photos: 500PX